Are there professional guardians?

Yes, you can hire somebody to be a guardian, and that might happen where either there’s no one to serve as the guardian for the respondent, the ward, or it might be where a family decides to petition the court to get guardianship, but they can’t decide who’s going to be the guardian, so at that point, you can appoint, or hire, retain somebody to act as the guardian to make the decisions on behalf of the ward.

Text Us

Contact Us

Call 561-419-6095 or fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our attorneys.

    100% Secure & Confidential