Do I need a lawyer to file an ETG petition?

In order to file an ETG petition, a petition for emergency temporary guardianship, yes, you will need a lawyer. Unlike the Marchman Act, which is Florida’s involuntary commitment statute, which you can file on your own, probably not advisable to do that, you probably should get a lawyer who knows the Marchman to file it for you, you’re going to need a lawyer to file a petition for an emergency temporary guardianship and our drug and alcohol attorneys, we can help you to do that.

Text Us

Contact Us

Call 561-419-6095 or fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our attorneys.

    100% Secure & Confidential