Where do I file Marchman Act petitions?

If you’re going to petition the court under the Marchman Act statute without use of an attorney, you would have to go down to the clerk of court’s office, fill out the petition, have it notarized, swear that it’s the truth, and then wait to see if the court is going to grant you a hearing. If you use an attorney, the attorney can assist you to draft the petition, help you to get it notarized, and then the attorney will e-file it, or electronically file it, through the Florida e-file portal so you won’t have to go down to the clerk of court. Once that’s done, the clerk of court will then notify the attorney when and if there’s going to be a hearing.

Text Us

Contact Us

Call 561-419-6095 or fill out the form below to get in touch with one of our attorneys.

    100% Secure & Confidential